Profile
About me
Name: Tian Cong
Age: 6th teen
Debut: 14 Jan 94
Previously: Rivervale Pri
Currently: NCHS
Manchester United Fan

Favourite player: Wayne Rooney



Tagboard
Leave a message




Transfers
Links
Manchester United Official Website
anna
alvin
arffah
azizah
brandon
chin bee
chong liang
felicia
hao yang
isabella sim
jean
jun wei
jun xiong
louisa
melissa
priscillia
rachel
riduan
rose
royston
sandy
shu wei
shu yi
si hui
wan ling
wei xuan
zhen xuan
zhi yu
2e'08


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits
Thanks to
Yours-Tragically
bsuser
Blogskins
Blogger
Background image


Sunday, July 26, 2009
@ 5:35 PM
Wow! Its Sunday! The best day of the week. Muhahaha... xD

Today went for mine first CA duty at the bird park. I was so close of being late, lucky I made it just on time. So close, phew.
My friend who was doing the duty with me waited for me like so long. So sorry about it. Haiz, miss calculated the time to reach the bird park. Cause during the CA training, it was always in the morning 8.30am, so like the trains and buses come quickly during 7 plus cause it is the peak hours. But I forgotten that the time I am going for duty is off peak. Which resulted my waiting time of bus and trains to add up to about 20 minutes. Better not let this happen. It does not feel good to be like waiting for the bus when you know you are going to be late cause there is nothing to be done except to wait. So let this be a lesson learnt.

It was quite fun throughout the duty. At the start, I was like quite shy to approach the visitors, but after a while it was like, ahem, no problem (Haha, although still a bit nervous, but not as much as before). Some of the visitors are really into listening to what you are saying, some would prefer looking around themselves. After speaking with visitors more and more, the informations just like comes right out without requiring to crack deep into my brain to dig them out. My first duty today was successful I can say. Hopefully my remaining duties will be as smooth as today's. =D